Want to Create A Live Member's Meeting In Your Area????
Pics from July 2014 Meeting with Temptu Pro
Our Members Get Free Monthly Meetings With Networking & On Going Education!
Here Is What We Need To Get Started:
- 10 Participating Members Attending Meetings Monthly
- One Network Member Willing To Run The Meeting (We Help Organize The Event)
- Must Be An Active Network Member with Current Membership To Attend Meetings
Ready to Get Started & Want To Find Out More????
Farwell Dick Smith: The Legacy & Legend
Dick Smith, legendary Makeup Artist and pioneer died on Wednesday July 30, 2014 in Los Angeles at the age of 92. Smith was born in Larchmont New York as Richard Emerson Smith and was educated at Wooster School in Danbury, Connecticut and Yale University. After reading a book on theatrical make-up techniques entitled Paint, Paste and Makeup, he began doing make-up for the Yale drama group. Upon exploring this book, Dick Smith began experimenting with his first creature creations in a simple lab in his basement.
M.B. York’s Paint by Numbers Eyeshadow Kit
Having done the makeup of thousands of women over the years, I can say with authority that most women have no idea how to apply eye makeup. I hear it from every woman I work on and see it firsthand when they sit in my makeup chair. They are either:
- unclear what looks good on them and how to apply it so they do little or nothing OR
- they have a set routine that they do every day that is not flattering...yet they don’t know it's not flattering!